Useful DJ Vs DJ Priority

The DJ 'and a staff birthday party at his house and gave him a discounted price of $ 200 for 4 hours. Usually for a small event like this, I charge around 350 - $ 450. A few days later, I contacted his friend DJ birthday of his daughter. I mentioned my party house for $ 350 and asked if I could do it for $ 150. I said no, but I referred to a DJ that would do it for $ 150.00.

To spend time planning the event, meeting with the clientGuide to the event, setting up the equipment, 'ing DJ's party, the demolition of the structures to come home, and in particular the role of one night and I had children with my wife spent $ 150.00 does not apply to me. However, young inexperienced DJ friend would have benefited my luck $ 150.

My time is very precious, and in recent years I have learned is that the order of priorities has helped me live a better life and more stable. Above all, I learned to say,no. Most of the new DJ, and really a new operator in any industry, has a hard time saying no because they do not refuse a profit. The truth of the matter is that professional success is not a problem, do not have to say.

They should offer online design services to meet personally with clients including the lighting, if possible, coordinate your program with a partner MC, favorite playlist, and buy a high-quality audio. Spend time to create plans for each eventcustom music playlists, purchase songs legally from iTunes or a legal music site, and last but not least, do your best at every event. If you implement these strategies into practice, you will be able to charge higher prices and get your priorities in line.

Your time is very precious. Underload not only in the interest of quick profits. Stand firm on your prices and confidence in your abilities. Evaluate your priorities and learn to say no. Your time is valuable and willoften better spent on other things like family. If the price justify your worth, you accept the job. Stand Your Ground Otherwise, turn down, and continue to enjoy the journey as a professional DJ.


Useful DJ Vs DJ Priority Reviewed by DJblog Tips on Sunday, January 9, 2011 Rating: 4.5

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... My Zimbio
Home | Best DJ Mixer Channel | Pro Recording Equipment | NetworkedBlog DJ Store Channels
Copyright © 2010-2012 Cheap Simple 4 Channel Mixer For DJ | Digital DJ Equipment Review All Rights Reserved.